Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Light: running storyboard, start and finish




Wowza! So how long has it been since I've actually shown anything animated? Oh that's right! It was my first ever post! Sadly I don't have anything as developed as that...yet, but this here is something new I am attempting. I came to a standstill with my project, in which I am focusing on the backgrounds, so I decided to make an attempt of a storyboard, really rough drawings of course. So with the lovely help of AfterEffects, I have something.....sort of workable, just to show where I am going with the project. This is a long term animation that I have had going in plans for a while now, and I'm really excited to have gotten this far with it. It's really nice to actually get thoughts into action for once, so yay that I can get past the block.
I'm still learning how to work the program, so it's a matter of just getting better from this point. I will get the rest of it done in due time.

Enjoy!



DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own the song, this is purely the genius of Sara Bareillis The Light. It is an amazing song, and one that I have definitely fallen in love with, this here is to show my animation and my timing, although not perfect yet, and not to gain acknowledgement of her work.

Creative Commons License
The Light- scene1moving storyboard 26-9-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com. Creative Commons License
The Light- final scene moving storyboard 26-9-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment