Tuesday 25 September 2012

Dinosaur Circus


This is definitely different to what I have usually done! I have had so much fun with this picture though. Over the last few weeks my drawing have gotten a little crazy, so there are actually a few images that follow this pattern, and I may or may not put them up, they get a little creepy as well. This is what happens when you collaborate with crazy people, awesome crazy people. I really liked doing this picture! My initial attempt with this, was to draw an image that mimicked the realistic style of my friend at Uni, who is an insane drawer of realistic dragons. I did find myself thinking that the image was too serious, so I then added in the top hat and the moustache, yep the dinosaur/ dragon has a moustache. SO I showed her the image, and one thing led to another, and the imaginative birthing of a dinosaur/ dragon circus ring leader was born. I wasn't sure about putting it up, but it was a lot of fun, and there will probably be a few more images to follow.
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
Dinosaur Circus by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment