Tuesday 25 September 2012

Creature1


It's really interesting to see how the Edgar project has affected my linework! I have fallen in love with using this simplistic linework with some of my smaller images, and I have a few of them that I have drawn around the place now! This is just an example of how I've adapted the line weight effect, seen with the background characters that I posted previously, and there are more that I will put up on the blog. I have also come up with a cat character in this linework, that I hope to put up when I get to scanning it onto the computer.
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
Creature1 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment