Thursday 16 August 2012

Awaiting


This is another sketch from studio, in which I was looking into character design as well as simply how and what will occur in the animation. Even though I will not be focusing on the characters, it also helps to keep all aspects in my mind, as well as drawn out. If I want the background to portray the same style as the characters then it is good for me to draw out a few character ideas every now and again. As it is a sketch, a lot of it is out of proportion, and I really haven't considered any perspective or proper design. I do like the aspect of the storyline it is portraying, and I definitely know that it all leads towards finalising both style 
and design.
Enjoy!

Creative Commons License
Awaiting by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment