Thursday 16 August 2012

Edgar the Seagull- Pages 5-6 initial concept

Just to give an idea of the narrative project I've put up this image. Ignoring the text, which is still in the figuring out stage, in fact it all is, I really love the expressions that I've come up with for Edgar. I wanted to put this one up, purely as it is one of my favourites. I've been fiddling with line and definition, I'm feeling I'm more on track with this double page spread, but I still don't think I've got it yet. I won't be putting up all the images, but maybe a few more. 
I do not own the font, just to clarify, it's "Kristen ITC" found in photoshop.
Enjoy!

Creative Commons License
Edgar the Seagull- Pages 5-6 initial concept by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment