Thursday 16 August 2012

Simple Sailing



Very off topic from my concept drawings, but here is an image that I did up a few nights ago! I drew this up during studio, as part of my next independent project. The main plan is to draw up the background designs for a new animation, focusing on man made and natural environments. The actual storyline is  where this image is inspired from, as there is a wedding danced planned in the animation. I'm still not sure what the characters will look like, but I took the sketch and fiddled around in Photoshop. This is, of course, a really rough play around, and image. Obviously some of the proportions are out, as well as a few things just looking strange and awkward. I hope to come back to this image though, and re-do it more professionally. 
Enjoy!


Creative Commons License
Simple Sailing by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment