Sunday 28 April 2013

Boo Society!


Hello blog dwellers! 

 So I'm working on a project that revolves around the concept of 'perfection' and its effects. Having taken a more satirical approach in my thoughts, and more comic in my means, I've also taken another twist at the idea, and looked at the "why?" and then further more the, "who sees what?". I guess this image was just looking at the idea of how women are objectified in society, boo to you society, and I had a bit of a comic look at the thought that women are always asking men "what they're thinking"...which is true, guys are pretty hard to read. I enjoyed working on the image, so I hope that you enjoy looking at it!
Feedback would be fantastic, as well as criticism!

Huzzah!

Creative Commons License
Objection!28-04-13 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cevb92@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment