Tuesday 2 October 2012

Scenery Ahoy!


Hello! So I know I haven't drawn anything for my graphic novel in ages....well since February....and so I thought I would just see how my different line work would go with one of the characters. What I have also done is mixed in the beach scene, kind of, from my independent project to see how well that line work will fit when a person is added. I really like what I achieved from this and I definitely hope to continue on this path. I also hope to restart my graphic novel once writers block clears up, oh it is a silly thing.
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
beachscene3-10-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment