Tuesday 2 October 2012

Party Wolf!


So what madness is this? This here is a party wolf! It's really based from
Zephaniah 3:3 "Her officials are roaring lions, her rulers are evening wolves, 
who leave nothing for the morning."
So yes technically this is an "evening wolf" in his evening attire, ready to party to the early morning.  There were meant to be two, but as a novice in drawing wolves...yes it really is a struggle...I left it at one.
I do love the idea though! I plan on working on it more when I have the time and resources/ practice.
Enjoy!

The font used here is 'Lucida Sans'. I really don't like how I've tackled the font....I hope to get better at all that typography stuff at some point!

Creative Commons License
partywolf3-10-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment