Thursday 12 September 2013

Beauwulf Graphic Novel


Hey there blog dwellers! Here is an image of a cover concept for the graphic novel that I will be working on in studio this semester. Still in the initial stages in many ways, but I'm very excited to see this one happening again. Again? Yep! So I've been working on this story line since year 9, and the character development has gone through several changes since. I still love the angles and new ideas that are generated and added to it, and I look forward to finally getting something finalised.
 Enjoy! Thoughts welcome!
Creative Commons License
Beauwulf Cover1 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cevb92@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment