Friday 1 February 2013

Punkin'


Here's another one of my lineworks that I was doing during my 'I wanna draw session'. A little bit different to what I tend to draw on, but somewhat similar as well I guess. Hopefully I get more time to just sit down and draw at some point! Exciting times to hopefully be had. What I really had fun with was mixing up one of my old 'background images', from a project at Uni, into this one. I guess playing around with how it could actually be useful in the long run. I also looked at not having black lines which was also interesting. 
Enjoy!

Creative Commons License
punk29-1-13 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment