Sunday 27 January 2013

Abstract


Well it's a new year still, so I'm trying out a few different genres. I've not really felt like drawing to start the year off, and it's been a bit of a struggle to get motivation, but I think I'm slowly gaining it again! Excellent! I'm still playing around with my linework, and ended up drawing this one. I took more care in refining the line work as well as cleaning it. It's something I still need to work on though. I really want to try a few more spontaneous drawings where I won't regard the proportion on purpose. There's always time to have fun and experiment! I'm happy with how this one rendered in the end. I sort of started with the face, and just kept going, then adding in a background. I hope to upload more!
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
Abstract1-27-1-13 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment