Monday 17 December 2012

Pen Sketches...realistic again!


Hello again blog dwellers! Here are a few more quick pen sketches, just something to keep updating on, so that my blog feels some love. I attempted to spend a bit more time just playing around with the medium I was using, and working with line and cross hatch shading. I also looked at just simply using line, which is something I've always done when doing realistic drawings. The aim is to get away from that though, and I plan on looking more at the contours within the faces. When I have the time I will get out my pencils and work on smudging and playing around a bit more with a proper composed image. For now the pen sketches will do!
Enjoy!

Creative Commons License
pensketch1_18-12-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment