Sunday 16 December 2012

Pen Sketches


I still haven't given myself the chance to sit down properly to do an image. I want to work more on creating backgrounds and the figure, so hopefully once the stress of finishing off my elective goes, I hope to get back into my illustration and animations. I still have a long way to go until I'm happy with myself and my style, though I am loving it a lot there's always room for improvement! I think it's healthy to want to continuously progress, and I look forward to where I will go!
This image is yet again another pen sketch that I have done quickly, maybe 5 minutes, just to free my head. I notice that I draw my figures in similar positions, so now I know that I should work on positioning my character as well as working on the proportions a bit more. I do love how this worked out though, and the simple line work can easily have the Edgar lines added, as well as some good colours. I will hopefully get to doing that..!
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
pensketch1_17-12-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment