Wednesday 7 November 2012

If cats had coffee...



This was something done really roughly, and for fun mainly! It's been a while since I've felt the need to do an animation, so a great moment today! Regardless of how loose it is, it's helped remind me of how to go about things when it comes to animation. I hope that this will, in turn, get me motivated to do a fully rendered and coloured animation (I can definitely see how it can be time consuming though). I just love this animation though! Priceless caffeine moment!
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
Coffee cat_Cherie_Brown_7-11-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment