Wednesday 17 October 2012

That be handy!


So this is what will happen if I think of something and decide to follow through with it. I was literally sitting doing work, yes work, and thought "Wouldn't it be strange if cats had hands?". I know that it is another cat picture, at this point in time, they are the easiest, and most fun, things to draw, and until I get more time, there will probably be more of them. At the same time, now that I have stated that, you'll probably find that I stop updating with cats....maybe. I'm also playing around with different things on Photoshop, and its really interesting to see the direction I can take the images!
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
that_be_handy_18-10-12 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment