Wednesday 3 October 2012

Edgar Linework


Hello world of the blog! I'm in a writing mood! Here we have the linework, not final, but getting close to, of one of the scenes in the Edgar story. It's at this point where Harry gets kicked onto the top of a tram and all Edgar can do is watch helplessly (oh no!). I hope I've gotten you all curious about what the book is now! It's still a working process of course, but I'm really loving the relationship that I'm getting between the character and the line work. I keep going on about the line work! I'm not there yet, but I am getting there, so I'm really just enjoying my journey through these final projects. Enough rambling, back to working!
Enjoy!
Creative Commons License
Edgar linework shock3-10-4 by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment