Tuesday 14 August 2012

Grandma-Dinosawr


So I haven't posted in a while (oops) and I still need to put up my final pieces from my Independent. 
The reason for this is that I am planning on waiting until I try to re-do the project as the typography was too last second for it to have any sort of aesthetic appeal! 
Holidays have come and gone, and with that came the Life Drawing intensive course, yay, and so I will put some pictures up once I figure out how to family friend the viewing, i.e. Warning signs.
So apart from all my rambling, I thought I would post one of my many "Dinosaur" pictures that I created over the summer holidays of  2011- 2012. My dinosaurs were never something I wanted to show publicly, purely because I didn't see them fitting into my style and there are about 200 of them. After seeing a positive reaction from Uni, I've dropped that barrier and I am now happy to bombard people with them.
Alright, enough rambling, hope you like it!

Creative Commons License
Grandma-Dinosawr by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at stuck_in_thought@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment