Wednesday 6 June 2012

Book Cover Meddling- Final

So this is my final version of the book cover, after many trials and errors. I do like it, I am happy with it, but mostly, at this point, I'm just glad that I have it finished and at a standard I want to present it. It's been a lovely journey, and I have definitely come across a knowledge and style that I want to pursuit further.
Again: I do not own the logos, or the brand scholastic, the fonts that I have used are "Henny Penny" (found in google web fonts) and "Cambria Math" found in InDesign.

Creative Commons License
Book Cover Meddling- Final by Cherie Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at cevb92@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment